- Semolina (rava) -1 cup
- Melted ghee -1 big spoon + 1/2 cup
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Water - 2 cup
- Cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Cashews & Raisins - a few
- Heat 1 big spoon of ghee in a pan and dry roast semolina and turmeric powder.
- In another pan boil 2 cups of water.
- Add semolina and saute well in medium flame.
- When it begins to thicken add sugar and cardamom.
- Saute till sugar is melted and well combined.
- Add ghee and mix well.
- Remove from fire in a thick consistency.
- Transform to greased tray.
- Spread evenly with a knife and cut when cools.
- Garnish with cashew and raisins